Osteopathy is a natural medicine that views the individual as a whole unit. It assesses and treats restrictions in your body tissues and systems that prevent you from functioning at optimal health.
Osteopathy is unique because it focuses on the cause of pain and dysfunction rather than only on the symptoms focusing on overall health and the relation among the body's nerves, muscles, bones, and organs.
Osteopathic Manual Practitioners (DOMP) base diagnosis and treatment on the idea that the body's systems are interconnected. Instead of treating specific symptoms or illnesses, DOs regard and treat the body as an integrated whole. .
• Newborns, Infants, Toddlers
• Adolescents, Adults, Seniors
• Pregnant Women
• People with chronic illness who have not responded to traditional therapies
• Individuals with physical or mental challenges
• Patients with terminal illnesses
whose quality of life can be improved